Engineering Administrative Assistant - Full Time
To accelerate innovation by democratizing and decentralizing the way ideas are shared and products are manufactured. We invite the world to help us create vehicles that inspire, empower and nurture humanity.
Drive community engagement above all else. Ensure open dialogue and transparency with community members in order to facilitate innovation and empower the individual maker.
Engage and empower global communities of designers, engineers, fabricators and automotive enthusiasts to solve local problems, locally, through distributed making.
Foster open collaboration in order to drive faster, more cost-effective, more thorough product development to drive improved safety and quality.
Make transportation more sustainable globally by empowering maker profitability, defending and advancing the environment, and improving safety and well-being.
Strive to succeed in the face of failure; meet deadlines regardless of obstacles; exceed expectations in the design, development and distribution of critical tools, services and finished products.
Detailed Responsibilities and Requirements:
- CREATE AND MAINTAIN FLOW CHARTS FOR ENGINEERING PROCESSES
- SET AND TRACK PROGRAM DELIVERABLES AND TIMELINES
- CREATE KEY PROGRAM STATUS METRICS AND REPORTS
- ASSIST WITH SCHEDULING, RUNNING, AND DOCUMENTING MEETINGS
- SUMMARIZE ACTION ITEMS AND ASSIGNMENTS
- LIASON ACROSS FUNCTIONAL GROUPS TO HELP RESOLVE TIMING ISSUES
- ASSIST IN BENCHMARKING AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OF THE ENGINEERING PROCESS
- PROVIDE GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT FOR GROUP
- ASSIST WITH SPECIAL PROJECTS
- OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3 years relevant experience
- High School graduate or equivalent education, Associate Degree preferred
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Dependable, ethical team player
- Computer skills: In addition to the requirements above, the candidate must have experience with MS Office, including knowledge of Word and Excel, Outlook, and other Office suite tools.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, or sexual orientation), age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Our policy is to select, place, train, and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work performance and quality, attitude, and experience so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or demotion, discipline, transfer, layoff, and termination. It also covers any type of employment action, including those relating to salary, benefits, training, travel, and participation in sponsored business and social events.
Job Status: Full Time