To accelerate innovation by democratizing and decentralizing the way ideas are shared and products are manufactured. We invite the world to help us create vehicles that inspire, empower and nurture humanity.
Drive community engagement above all else. Ensure open dialogue and transparency with community members in order to facilitate innovation and empower the individual maker.
Engage and empower global communities of designers, engineers, fabricators and automotive enthusiasts to solve local problems, locally, through distributed making.
Foster open collaboration in order to drive faster, more cost-effective, more thorough product development to drive improved safety and quality.
Make transportation more sustainable globally by empowering maker profitability, defending and advancing the environment, and improving safety and well-being.
Strive to succeed in the face of failure; meet deadlines regardless of obstacles; exceed expectations in the design, development and distribution of critical tools, services and finished products.
Primary focus will be the design, development, modification and support for custom applications in use on our mobility products and cloud infrastructures.
- Design, build and implement applications that support and enhance our mobility products.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Maintain and enhance existing on-board and cloud based applications.
- Work with business partners in the creation of requirements and issue resolution.
- Ensure the applications meet functional requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of full-time professional experience in a software developer role performing full stack development including application, API, testing and automation experience.
- Proficient in Python 3.x.
- Experience with API (RESTful services).,preferred
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) APIs, Lambda, RDS, EC2., preferred
- Database design and use experience.
- Version control experience (use of Git Flow helpful).
- Excellent communication skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, or sexual orientation), age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Our policy is to select, place, train, and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work performance and quality, attitude, and experience so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or demotion, discipline, transfer, layoff, and termination. It also covers any type of employment action, including those relating to salary, benefits, training, travel, and participation in sponsored business and social events.
Job Status: Full Time