Sales Associate - National Harbor, MD location
Provides support as assigned to the following functions of Local Motors by LMI: Sales, vehicle demonstrations, events and operations activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacts with customers and builds relationships with potential clients
- Assigned tasks involving vehicle assets in conjunction with demonstrations
- Set up and break down at Marketing events
- Project research as assigned
- Educate visitors, customer and answer inquiries
- Works with company event calendar and databases
- Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large
- Performs administrative support tasks relevant to sales activities assigned by Senior Vice President Sales
- Interacts with customers and builds relationships with potential and existing clients
- Communicate the LMI brand and story
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to Sales team
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong team skills
- Interest in automotive or transportation industry, a plus
- Experience with sales, customer engagement and social media
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, prioritizes and plans work activities, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, follows through on commitments.
- Ability to articulate information clearly and concisely
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced business setting
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Ability to travel up to 25%, when needed
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, or sexual orientation), age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Our policy is to select, place, train, and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work performance and quality, attitude, and experience so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or demotion, discipline, transfer, layoff, and termination. It also covers any type of employment action, including those relating to salary, benefits, training, travel, and participation in sponsored business and social events.
Job Status: Full Time