Inventory Control Specialist - Knoxville, TN location
Inventory Control Specialist
• Conduct Cycle Count inventory processes to ensure accuracy and timely execution.
• Schedule categories for Cycle Count inventory and maintain strict records.
• Oversee and evaluate stock rotation procedures.
• Maintain adequate storage for warehouse and on-site inventory.
• Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a quarterly basis.
• Create procedures to eliminate loss.
• Maintains an efficient space utilization plan.
• Notify Facilities manager of shortages or other problems that could impact product availability.
• Creates, maintains and uses proper procedures for locating and utilizing product inventory.
• Check bulk orders for accuracy and quality prior to shipment.
• Verifies counts on all inbound and outbound material
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
• Excellent math and accounting skills
• Ability to tolerate periods of exposure to heat temperatures
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must have valid state issued I.D.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the USA
• Must be willing to travel when required
• Ability to work successfully as part of a team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
• Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Required Education/ Experience
High school diploma/GED required
1+ years' experience in inventory management or related field or equivalent combination of education and construction/retail experience.
Physical Demands And Work Environment
• Continually required to stand
• Required to walk extensively
• Occasionally required to sit
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Status: Full Time