Marketing Associate - Chandler, AZ
To accelerate innovation by democratizing and decentralizing the way ideas are shared and products are manufactured. We invite the world to help us create vehicles that inspire, empower and nurture humanity.
Drive community engagement above all else. Ensure open dialogue and transparency with community members in order to facilitate innovation and empower the individual maker.
Engage and empower global communities of designers, engineers, fabricators and automotive enthusiasts to solve local problems, locally, through distributed making.
Foster open collaboration in order to drive faster, more cost-effective, more thorough product development to drive improved safety and quality.
Make transportation more sustainable globally by empowering maker profitability, defending and advancing the environment, and improving safety and well-being.
Strive to succeed in the face of failure; meet deadlines regardless of obstacles; exceed expectations in the design, development and distribution of critical tools, services and finished products.
As a Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for executing a wide range of marketing programs including, but not limited to customer engagement, events / trade shows, digital & print marketing, and public relations. You will work cross-functionally with inside & outside sales, deployment, product and IT departments.
- Assists in the composition, editing and publishing of brand and product communications, including but not limited to, sales & marketing collateral, website content, presentations and social media posts.
- Assists in customer engagement activities via onsite interviews and management of experience software to include survey development, analysis and recommendations of action items based on findings.
- Coordinates event logistics including securing sponsorships/booths and advertising opportunities, as well as providing support for deployment.
- Assists with managing content calendar, event calendar and other marketing databases.
- Assists with the budgeting and purchasing of brand merchandise and maintaining inventory.
- Assists with collecting data and reporting on marketing campaigns using analytics.
- Works with Marketing Vice President on data quality, audience segmentation, agency scoring, among other projects, to ensure marketing projects are scalable for future reporting.
- Performs administrative support tasks relevant to marketing activities assigned by Marketing Vice President.
- Requires minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or communications.
- Interest in automotive or transportation industry, a plus.
- Experience with customer engagement and social media.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills, prioritizes and plans work activities, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, follows through on commitments.
- Ability to articulate information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced business setting.
- Ability to work in a team and alone.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, when needed
- Other duties, as assigned.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We do not discriminate based on an individual’s race, religion, creed, color, sex (including gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, or sexual orientation), age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Our policy is to select, place, train, and promote the most qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work performance and quality, attitude, and experience so as to provide equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws. This policy applies to all phases of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or demotion, discipline, transfer, layoff, and termination. It also covers any type of employment action, including those relating to salary, benefits, training, travel, and participation in sponsored business and social events.
Job Status: Full Time